Saturday 13 April 2013

The Norse from the Legend of Kremlo the Slaan

Whats up next on the painting table?

I am painting up these guys:


























































Here they are at the bottom of the page in the second Citadel compendium: (as Fighters)



















Originally they were not just any old fighters .....

The first two guys in my pictures above are Sven and Ben Stoutback.
They are the characters from the Norse village of Skeggi (in Lustria) from a scenario published in the first Citadel compendium .....

.... The Legend of Kremlo the Slann. .





















IF ANYONE HAS A KREMLO TO TRADE OR SELL ... PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.




3 comments:

  1. Another coincidence - I've just entered a complete set of these guys as my first team in the LPL over on the LAF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh ... I will go check them out. Not very happy with some of my schemes at the moment ... I would love to see what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still looking for kremlo?

    If so, drop me a line :-)

    ReplyDelete