Friday 14 June 2013

B is for Blood Bowl














I have started to paint (and in some cases repaint) my old Blood Bowl teams:
I started with the referees to keep some kind of order:















Then I painted up a Halfling team:















Heres a close up of the Treemen:















Then I painted up a Chaos team:















The team I am currently working on is Dwarves:






























And here is my 2nd Edition Blood Bowl stadium.
It has been with me a number of years and seen some action. (as you can see)
It does not look like much now ... It is need of some care and repair ... but with a spot of glue and paint and some attention to the base to match the basing of my minis and she will be good as new.




4 comments:

  1. Love the stadium - and all the teams of course.

    Must get round to making one out of Hirst Art blocks myself some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have enough on already with the Temple of Rigg .... now get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work there, Harry. What team is up next? I'm trying to get through all the 2nd edition teams myself. With one or two 3rd edition ones. Particularly like treemen. All look smart though; well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work man. Love the treemen!

    ReplyDelete